LGBT Days Celebration
While you wait for the Pride to come back to town you can check out LGBT Days. Celebrating diversity with pride, LGBT Days is an annual event that features live entertainment, exciting events, shows, and more.Learn More
GREATER PALM SPRINGS PRIDE CELEBRATION
PRIDE PARADE AND PRIDE WEEKEND
Greater Palm Springs Pride is a non-profit community and an advocate for diversity and equality for everyone. The organization was founded 28 years ago and has since been promoting individual rights and public education for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community. Every year, the non-profit hosts a three-day festival to encourage the history, future and prosperity of the LGBT community in Greater Palm Springs. Over the course of three days, a block party is held along with the Pride Parade and a festival to wrap up the celebrations.
Hotel Near Palm Springs Pride
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to Pride Festival and Parade.
- Minutes from Downtown Palm Springs and the Palm Springs International Airport.
- Plenty of self parking able to accommodate buses and oversized vehicles.
- Olympic-size swimming pool featuring two spas, and 5,000 square-foot sun deck offering plenty of space to lounge poolside.
- Over 60 connecting rooms ideal for groups.