WELCOME TO THE DOUBLETREE GOLF RESORT PALM SPRINGS
You’re invited to the most scenic and relaxing resort experience in Palm Springs. Fresh off a multi-million dollar renovation, the DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs features an elevated style, contemporary vibe, and an unbeatable setting at the foot of the San Jacinto Mountains. Immerse yourself in stunning golf course and mountain views, while escaping the chaos of everyday life. Let your mind and body slow down and enjoy some much needed repose, as you enjoy a seemingly endless array of first-class amenities. From an Olympic-size swimming pool, tennis courts, a full-service spa, two luxurious hot tubs, and a 27-hole championship golf course, the DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs is the definition of ‘vacation.’ Contemporary, casually elegant, and inviting, the DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs offers deluxe resort accommodations and unbeatable service.
TAKE A V-AHHH-CATION
Palm Springs is a popular vacation destination year-round and it’s not surprising as there’s always something to do. From popular yearly events, like Coachella Music Festival, the Palm Springs International Film Festival, Splash House, and BNP Paribas Open, Palm Springs is home to some of the biggest names in music, film, sports, and pop culture. Just a short drive from Downtown Palm Springs and the Palm Springs International Airport, the DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs puts you conveniently near all the excitement.
ELEVATED STYLE & INVITING COMFORT
Different is good and from the moment you enter the newly redesigned DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs you’ll be surrounded by different. From the soothing neutral tones to the natural wood accents every detail of our revitalized décor is understated and elegant. Inspired by the breathtaking beauty of the local desert landscape, our interior style includes striking natural elements with bright bursts of color for a visually arresting look and feel. See photos of the resort.
THE BEST RESORT VALUE IN PALM SPRINGS
Amid a multi-million dollar renovation, the DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs marries modern style with comfort for a remarkable Palm Springs resort experience. Enjoy dazzling views of the majestic San Jacinto Mountains, which serve as an idyllic backdrop for the adjacent 27-hole championship golf course. Experience true serenity while treating yourself to rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation at our neighboring full-service spa, or simply soak up the sun in one of our pool-side cabanas while sipping a refreshing cocktail. You’re always on vacation when you’re at the DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs.
- 289 guest rooms and suites
- Minutes from Downtown Palm Springs and the Palm Springs International Airport (PSL)
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Olympic-size swimming pool, two whirlpools, 5,000 square-foot sundeck
- Private cabanas with plenty of shade and stunning golf course/mountain views
- Polanco Kitchen, our on-site restaurant features gourmet cuisine
- Mira Bar - our lounge for refreshing beverages and light fare
- Onsite gift shop and ATM
- 24-hour Front Desk assistance
- Plenty of self-parking able to accommodate buses and oversized vehicles
- Fitness center with state-of-the art equipment
- 23,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space. Learn more.
- Full-service event staff including on-site event planners, catering and audiovisual
- Accessible rooms available
- Over 70 connecting guest rooms ideal for families
- Pet-friendly rooms (a non-refundable pet fee is required at check-in)
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
DOUBLETREE PALM SPRINGS GOLF RESORT RECREATION
- Golf – 27 holes of championship golf with golf pro shop, driving range and putting green. Learn more.
- Tennis – Nine tennis courts, four of which are lighted until 10:00 pm, two stadium courts, pro shop, tennis clinics and with lessons available
- Full-service Spa. Learn more.
- Fitness Center
- Pickleball – Two lighted regulation courts
- Racquetball – Two newly refurbished courts with hardwood floors and individual climate controls
- Basketball – One lighted half-court with regulation striping
- Bocce ball – Clay court